There are many reasons why a Keurig k-duo should develop a problem. This reason can occur because of a minor issue that was neglected that should have been fixed before it got worse.
By now you should have noted how the machine is working now that it is not working effectively. Now, this is the moment you need to put extra care on your Keurig K-Duo plus that is troubleshooting. You need to fix this so that you will be able to get a nice coffee from that machine again.
In this article, we will lead you through all the things that can cause the Keurig K-duo plus machine to be troubleshooting and possible for you to get it fixed.
What are the common Troubleshooting Problems of a Keurig K-Duo Plus?
There are so many machine common issues that can lead to the Keurig k-duo plus troubleshooting. In this section, we will talk about them and their possible solution, so follow us duly as we kick off.
The water sensor is represented with the symbol of displaying that there is a need to add water to your machine. This often happens when there is a kink in the water tubes. It can cause water to remain in the water sensor area which can lead to this.
Debris can have a hand in making the machine function like this. When there is debris in the area of the water sensor or the tube hos. It will make it malfunction. Then lastly, your water sensor has stopped.
- You should remove the kink by setting apart the machine and changing the water sensor.
- You can clean the water reservoir stand plunger so that your water sensor can come back to normal.
There Is A Problem In The Water Pump
There are times when the water pump will stop functioning and the reason for this is that there is debris, dust, or dirt in the particles in the water pipes that can cause the clogging of the machine. Following can make the water reservoir plunger or the water tubes that can reduce the flow of the water pump.
- You should descale your machine every 3-4 months of using it.
- You have to fill the reservoir with water, with round tips, and you have to push the water reservoir plugging until the particles are removed from town.
- To work in the inter pipe, you have to do a deep descaling on it.
Keurig K-duo Air Pump
When you are getting a low coffee from your coffee machine then you need to know that the air pump is the challenge. The reason for this is that there is a hindrance to the proper electricity supply to the air pump, there might be a blockage in the air tubes and sometimes the air pump may be damaged and need a replacement.
- You can fix this on your own just in the comfort of your home.
- You can also reach out to the customer service unit of the Keurig company to help you fix them.
The Keurig K-Duo Plus Needs A Reset
A little mischievous working can often be prone to the resetting of the machine. Mostly, a reset can reset the minor faults of the Keurig machine, and the brew will start to work perfectly again. Let’s take a look at how to reset your coffee machine.
- Turn off your machine if it is on, and unplug it from the wall socket outlet.
- Carefully remove the water reservoir from the machine.
- You have to wait for 6-8 minutes before you can plug your cable wire back into the wall outlet again.
- Turn on the brewer after you’ve attached the water reservoir back to its normal position.
- Open up the K-cup holder and then close it again. After this, your coffee machine should be able to go back to normal again.
Do a Rebooting On Your Keurig K-Duo Plus
Most times a rebooting can help put back your machine order. So let’s look at how easy it is to fix this machine.
- You have to press the 8 or 10-oz button continuously with the 6-oz button in your coffee machine.
- When you are done with that, then, press the menu button 3 times, and the display will have to bring out a clock that will show you a clock time of 6:09.
- Press the menu button again, and the clock will have to reset back to 0.00.
- You have to press and hold the 8oz button cup size, with the menu button down, and release the buttons while you hold onto the brew size button. holding onto the brew size button.
- You have to press the 6 oz button of the machine and release both 8oz and 6 oz at once.
- Your brewer machine will have to be rebooted after this process. Turn off the machine and you can turn it on again. The coffee machine will start to function actively again and it is now ready for use.
How Do I Reboot My Keurig K-Duo Plus To Stop The Troubleshooting?
You have to turn on your Keurig K-duo Plus machine hold up the medium and the small brewing size buttons together and then press the menu.
At first, you will notice the 6:09 on the brewing display mood, then press the menu button again and it will tune to 0:00.
You have to hold the medium brewing size button and also the menu button, and then you can release only the menu button. You need to keep holding the medium brewing button and then press the small brewing button with it. You can now release both buttons together. Now the rebooting has been done.
This video might help you as well.
What Is The Resetting Process Of a Keurig K-duo Plus?
Resetting Keurig k-duo plus is very simple to do. What you need to do is to turn off the brewing machine, separate the reservoir from it, and after then, after staying 10 minutes, you have to plug the brewing machine in again. you can now attach it back to the water reservoir, open it, and close the lid of the undue machine. Now your coffee machine has been reset.
Now that you’ve known the reasons why your Keurig K-duo Plus is troubleshooting, you can take the steps to fix them and get your coffee machine back in order again. If you keep trying all the solutions here and it is not able to get back to order again, please contact a professional to fix it for you.
You Can Also Read!