Samuel was confused about the type of coffee machine to get for himself. He called one of his friends to find out which coffee machine was better for him, Delonghi Ec155 or Stilosa.
His friend immediately sent him the details I sent on Delonghi Ec155 vs Stilosa a few weeks ago when he made some inquiries from me. In the end, he was able to make a better choice based on his preferences!
I will show you most of what I explained to him that made him make a better choice between the two machines in this article. Kindly read till the end.
Comparison Table of Delonghi EC155 vs Stilosa
|13.5, 8.07, 11.22 inches
|12.2, 19.3, 15 inches.
|Stainless steel and metal
|Black and mental
|Maximum cup height
|Stainless steel boiler
|Water level indicator
|Adjustable cappuccino system
|Removable drip tray
|Removable water reservoir
Review of Delonghi Ec155 Vs Stilosa
Let’s Look at the review of these two machines with pros and cons, which are the Delonghi Ec155 and Stilosa. The pros and cons are to show you more benefits and disadvantages of the coffee machine that you wish to buy for yourself or business use. Let’s talk about the pros and cons of the two machines. You will see all of them below.
Delonghi EC155 Review
- The coffee machine can fit any cup you want to make use of while preparing your coffee as long as you will fix your settings well.
- It has a single or a double cup brew and it is very fast while brewing your coffee.
- With the manual frother, you can make rich milk foaming and get a nice taste from it too.
- It comes with a 3 in 1 filter holder that helps you to make more drinks
- Delonghi Ec155 has a very high-pressure pump for coffee extraction.
- It has a large 35-ounce water tank capacity
- Easy to use, it has a fast swivel jet frother for cappuccinos and lattes.
- It is a very simple interface.
- It has a self-priming that operates for quick start-ups.
- It has a dual filter for the grounds and pods
- The thermostat, the water, and the stream are one each.
- It only has a manual frother
- The customized options are very limited.
Delonghi Stilosa Review
- You have the right to create your coffee profile.
- With the 15-bar pump, you can make a nice coffee extraction for yourself.
- The stream arm helps in creating the cappuccinos and smooth latte frothing.
- It provides you with a filter holder for your coffee and it has 2 cups based on it. It has a 1-liter water tank too.
- A stilosa had a 15 bar pumping pressure for coffee extractions.
- Have rich lattes and cappuccinos
- The stream arms create your froth for you.
- Simple to use and control
- It has a coffee and milk thermostat for each.
- The plastic parts are very cheap.
Similarities of Delonghi EC155 VsDelonghi Stilosa
Appearance, power and performance, and ease to use are one of the main similarities between them. This is what makes them look alike. If you can follow me duly I will show you what makes them more unique and good.
They provide you with a nice fresh coffee, it is durable, and it has a very lasting body that takes up to 10 to 15 years for it to get damaged. You can not find any plastic in them.
These two coffee machines can blend with any place you put them. The 5-bar pump for a very long time and it doesn’t go well with your coffee machine. But you need to have this at the back of your mind that this is the best coffee machine you can have.
2. Power And Performance
They have a nice way of performing, they give you the best all the time and make it easy for you to get your coffee. You can brew two types of coffee at the same time with not much stress. The operating system is very friendly and convenient too. The Delonghi Ec155 does not have any customization for it to operate with.
There is a thermostat for the coffee machine. It helps in the stainless steel boiling process and the milk frother is good too. It has a dual filtration in it. The first one works with the grounds and the second one works with the coffee pods.
3. Ease To Use
They have a convenient feature that can fit both noobs and beginners. It is so easy to make use of at home or in a workspace. It has a lot of detachable parts such as a drip tray, a large water tank, a multipurpose filter holder, and a manual milk frother.
You have access to select the settings of your coffee. The infographics are easy to understand. Remember that a noob or a new beginner can make use of it. They come with a 35-ounce water tank capacity. And can brew coffee of over 17 to 35 cups before you can refill it.
What Is The Size Of The Delonghi Ec155 And Stilosa machine?
The dimension of the DeLonghi Ec155 is 12.2, 19.3, and 15 inches and that of the stilosa is 13.5, 8.07, and 11.22 inches. Each of them comes with a water capacity of 1 liter. So this is what you need to know about the size.
What Is The Cup Height of my Delonghi Ec155?
Maximum cup height is 66. With this, you can still make use of any lower cup size as long as it is not more than 66 height.
Why Can’t My Delonghi Ec155 Heat Very Fast?
The reason why your Delonghi Ec155 is not heating very fast is that it does not come with a stainless steel inbuilt inside of it. Most times the stainless steel is what makes it heat very fast and also retain the heat for a very long time. So, it is only the stilosa that comes with the stainless steel.
Does My Stilosa Have A Detachable Part?
Yes! These parts are the drip tray, water reservoir, water filter, and also the cup holder. This is the part you can remove from your Stilosa coffee machine and also have access to clean it so fast for you.
Now you’ve known the required details of the coffee machines. And what makes the difference between the two coffee machines? Getting one for yourself will not be that hard again because everything written in the article has shown you what you need to know about coffee machines. They are unique and getting any of them won’t be bad.
You Can Also Read!