Nike is in the middle of getting a coffee maker for himself and he wanted to know the best choice for him to make between De Longhi Stilosa vs Ecp3420. He reached out to me and I first of all gave him the similarities of them.
I told him that the Ecp3420 has a large water tank and can make a large number of coffee at once more than the De Longhi Stilosa coffee machine. After the talk, he was grateful for reaching out to me. So you may be in the same position and I will write this article in detail about the features of them.
Comparison Table of De Longhi Stilosa and De Longhi ECP3420
|De Longhi Stilosa
|De Longhi ECP3420
|Water tank capacity
|Easy to use
|Has much control but needs more skills to use
|Multiple cups of espresso
|Multiple cups with many refills
|Multiples cups without refill
|Built for heavy use
Review of DeLonghi Stilosa
- Design: This is designed to be compact. It helps people who don’t need their coffee machine to occupy much space for them. It has a sleek and stylish design and it can fit any kind of kitchen.
- 15 Bar Pump: It is a very reliable component that aids in your quality coffee.
- Steam Wand: You can easily froth your milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
- Drip Tray: You can make use of different cup sizes in your coffee machine. It makes it a versatile machine in addition to the adjustable drip tray.
- It is a very compact machine that can fit in any position in your kitchen.
- It can produce different types of drinks for you.
- The stainless steel for heating lasts for a very long time.
- It is easy to use and clean.
- The heating element is very fast
- It does not have a large water tank.
- It is very small in size.
Review of DeLonghi ECP3420
- Semi-automatic machine: This is a semi-automatic machine that helps you to have more control of the brewing process.
- 15 Bar Pump: This has a reliable component that helps in making quality coffee.
- Stream Wand: The stream wand is to enable you to froth your milk for cappuccinos and lattes.
- Water Tank: This has a very large water tank. And it can be a reason for you to choose it so that it will enable you to make a large cup of coffee.
- Robust Build: The is designed for it to last long for you and it is durable with the way it is produced. It can handle heavier coffee each day.
- It has a large water tank.
- It can make different types of drinks.
- It is easy to use and clean
- It provides you with a nice flavor
- It has a stainless steel heating element and it can last for a very long time.
- The heating element is very fast.
- It is very heavy
- Occupies space
Similarities of De Longhi Stilosa Vs De Longhi Ecp3420
The similarity of the coffee machine is in the pressure, the cleaning and easy-to-use method, the temperature control, the beverage, the heating element, and the power. I will elaborate more about these. It will help you to make a wise choice in all.
1. The Pressure
They give birth to the same 15 bar pump pressure. The use of the 15 bar pump pressure helps to make sure that the water is forced to come out through the coffee grounds at a good rate. It gives a well-balanced and nice coffee for them.
The 15-bar pump pressure is the best industry standard for both coffee machines. It is the highest pressure for the extraction of coffee flavor. For this pump pressure to last long for you, you don’t need to be making larger coffee every time.
2. Easy To Clean And Use
The cleaning method is never a problem for the De Longhi Stilosa and Ecp3420. It has detachable parts that you can easily remove and clean. Their water tanks and drip trays are removable and don’t require much stress to get fixed up once you want to do your cleaning or use them.
3. The Temperature Control
The thermoblock temperature control is what they both make use of. The thermoblocks help in the control of the temperature of water when it is heating and it makes it pass through the grounds. The thermoblock temperature system allows consistent and accurate brewing temperatures that have an essential high-quality coffee. It helps to heat the water and allows you to make your coffee in no time.
4. The Beverages
It can make additional beverages such as espresso, cappuccino, latte, mocha, and more. You can get a double shot of espresso, a single shot, and even two shots from this coffee machine. So these two machines have the same beverages that they produce.
5. The Heating Elements
The makes use of stainless steel that can heat water very fast and can last up to 10 to 15 years. So the same have these as their features.
They both make use of 1100 watts of electricity for them to operate well.
How Do I Know the Difference Between the DeLonghi Stilosa and ECP3420?
The size, the brewing procedure, the water tank, the build-up capacity, and more are the things that make the difference between them. The De Longhi still has a small size and it is more compatible for it to be placed anywhere but the Ecp3420 has a bigger size and it is robust, it has a larger water tank and an also semi-automatic design.
Is The Longhighi Stilosa And Ecp3420 Easy To Use?
Yes, it is, is easy to use both for the noobs and the beginner.
Can My De Longhi ECP3420 make Multiple cups of coffee at the same time?
Yes, your is made up of a larger water tank, with this you can make multiple cups of coffee in one sitting without you filling more water in the tank.
Will My DeLonghi ECP3420 Last For A Long Time?
Yes, your De Longhi ECP3420 is designed to handle heavier use and is built to be durable and last for a longer time than the Stilosa.
There is a little difference between the Stilosa vs. Ecp3420 and all these differences are detailed in the article. So, you have to read through and know the best specification that will fit you best. The DeLonghi Stilosa vs. DeLonghi Ecp34 has the best qualities and almost the same similarities. Hope you know the one that can suit you the best.
You Can Also Read!