Oliver, one avid coffee lover I know, needed a coffee machine because she was tired of buying coffee every day on her way to work.
So she called me to know more about the DeLonghi Dinamica Plus vs Philips 5400 and how it will suit her. I was so happy to hear that because this will make her stop spending a lot of money on coffee shops.
I gave her a run down of everything she needed to know about the DeLonghi Dinamica Plus and Philips 5400. I did not choose for her but the details I gave, made her get the right one. So, I will share the same details with you. Kindly follow me duly.
DeLonghi Dinamica Plus vs Philips 5400: Comparison Table
|DeLonghi Dinamica Plus
|Dimension(L, W, H)
|9.3, 16.9, 13.7 inches
|9.8, 17, 14.6 inches
|Color and material
|Titanium and plastic
|Black and plastic with chrome
|Weight, power, voltage
|23.3, pounds, 1450w, 220-240v
|17.6 pounds, 1500w, 230v
|Water tank capacity
|Bean hopper size
|Coffee grinder type
|Conical steel grinder
|Ceramic burr grinder
|Milk-based one-touch beverages
|Compatible with foreground coffee
|Max 5.5 inches
|3.3 – 5.7 inches
|Water tank position
|Used coffee drawer capacity
Review of Dinamica Plus and Philips 5400
Let’s look at the review of these two machines. Let’s find out more about it.
- When there is a course in grinding, you get little coffee, and you will experience insufficiency in the tamping grounds before you brew your coffee, these and more can lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew.
- You can only get a good amount of drink out of the two machines. if only you have the right settings and the machine.
- The one-touch special recipe you get from the machine is 3.5 TFT full touch, and the color display is intuitive.
- You can customize your drink with the app that they have. It gives you the tendency to save more profiles too.
- You have the privilege to get more than 10 different drinks from the machine.
- There is a built-in conical burr grinder that they have. It provides you with 13 settings of freshly ground coffee of your choice.
Pros And Cons of DeLonghi Dinamica Plus vs Philips 5400
Let’s talk about the two machine pros and cons.
Pros and Cons of DeLonghi Dinamica Plus
- Delonghi Dinamica Plus is good for the coffee brand and pre-ground coffee.
- It has a large TFT display which is 3.5 inches.
- It has an additional app control
- Delonghi Dinamica Plus has adjustable coffee grinds, volume, strength, and milk temperature.
- It has quick coffee customization.
- It has a nice milk frother that delivers a creamy to dry foam.
- It doesn’t have a high brewing temperature.
Pros and Cons of Philip 5400
- Philip 5400 has a display modern
- It has an individual icon for any beverage you want.
- It had an efficient brewing time and was ideal for busy users
- It had a one-touch milk-based recipe.
- A good coffee flavor
- It has a good temperature.
- It has many user customization options.
- Philip 5400 can be noisy when brewing coffee.
- It has very little coffee crema
What Are the Similarities Between the De’Longhi Dinamica Plus and Philips 5400
The Customization and the various user profiles are what the DeLonghi Dinamica Plus vs Philips 5400 have in common. They have the same similarity that tends to affect the choice a buyer can have and this can change their decision on which machine to buy. Let’s look at them below.
The customization of this machine makes it very easy for you to have access to good coffee. And espressos that come with a milk beverage make an awesome similarity for the two of them. You may not get all drinks from them but the one-touch beverage is impressive.
With the DeLonghi Dinamica Plus, you have access to brewing 14 types of drinks without stress and these drinks are; Coffee, long, doppio+, espresso, latte, coffee pot, cappuccino, cappuccino+, macchiato, cappuccino mix, flat white, hot milk, caffe latte, espresso macchiato. These are the list of the 14 drinks you can get from the DeLonghi Dinamica Plus machine.
Philips 5400 also provides you with its number of drinks which is 13 in number. Their names are; café au lait, caffe latte, caffé crema, ristretto, flat white, latte macchiato, cappuccino, American, coffee, espresso, espresso lungo, travel mugs function, and frothed milk.
The DeLonghi Dinamica Plus has 3 user profiles with 1 guest profile on it and the Philip 5400 has 4 user profiles and 1 guest profile. These are some things that make the coffee machine best for a single user or office use. These two are small and compatible to use.
With this profile, you can change your coffee settings and recipe and this user profile will still have to save both the old and new one for you. No matter how you need your milk to come out for you, they are capable of it and they can serve you best.
Can The Heat Make Water Hot Very Fast In DeLonghi Dinamica Plus And Philips 5400?
Yes, they have the capacity to get hot very fast and also do it to retain the hottest for a long time.
When Is The Right Time To Descale The DeLonghi Dinamica Plus And Philips 5400?
For private users, it should be 3 to 6 months. For business users, it should be every month. Rinsing your coffee machine after each use is advisable and it helps to keep the DeLonghi Dinamica Plus vs Philips 5400 in good shape.
Do The DeLonghi Dinamica Plus And Philips 5400 Have A Water Filter?
Yes, it comes with a water filter which you can remove and install whenever you want it to.
I know you know what the DeLonghi Dinamica Plus and Philips 5400 look like and how you can make a better choice out of the two of them.
They are friendly and easy to use without much stress. They can make a nice coffee for you and others at the same time. They are easy to clean and maintain. The choice of getting either of them is now left to you since you now know what they are made up of.
You Can Also Read!