I was on my way to work when I received a call from a close family relative. He complained that his Mr coffee coffee maker is not brewing and he doesn’t know what to do about it. So, I asked just a few questions just as usual and I got the answers.
After that, I just told him that insufficient water in the water reservoir can be the main problem and also clogging! He screamed over the phone, telling me that he couldn’t remember the last time he descaled his machine. So I asked him to just descale it and see if his mr coffee coffee maker would brew.
He later replied that he had fixed the problem of his Mr. Coffee coffee maker, not brewing. In just a few minutes! Anyway, several other factors can cause the issue of your coffee maker not brewing. I’ll dissect these issues and how to resolve them in this article.
Why is Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker Not Brewing?
Your Mr. Coffee coffee maker is not brewing because the water reservoir is not full, there is a clogging, your clock brewer is bad, or an issue with your power supply. Any of these could be the problem! Let’s look at the details.
The Water Reservoir Is Not Full
When there is not enough water in the water reservoir your Mr. Coffee coffee maker, it will not brew. Sometimes when the water is not full it will be hard for the coffee maker to brew.
- Check your water gauge to know if the water is full or not.
- Fill in more water in the water reservoir.
- Restart your machine so that the Mr coffee coffee maker will start to brew.
There Is A Lot Of Clogging
Clogging can become a problem that will make your Mr. Coffee coffee maker not brew. When there are a lot of grounds, debris, and mineral build-ups they can stop the coffee maker from brewing. The only thing you need to do is for you to descale your coffee maker first.
- Unplug your coffee maker from the wall outlet.
- Disassemble your Mr. Coffee coffee maker.
- You should remove the bottom lid with a screwdriver. Take off the clamps that are holding the water tank and the water filter.
- Pour your descaling solution into your coffee maker
- Do a water brewing cycle in your machine to rinse it
- Fix back all the detachable parts.
There Are More Grounds In Your Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker
If after you have to descale the coffee maker and there are more grounds in your machine. Then know that you did not descale it very well.
- Mix your descaling solutions again with 16 ounces of water and 16 ounces of white vinegar.
- Pour it into your machine and run a brewing cycle on it.
- Allow it to stay for 15 minutes before you can run a water brewing cycle on it for rinsing.
- After you are down you can then try to brew a coffee on it. You will be glad to get a coffee.
Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker Clock Is Bad
When the clock brewer malfunctions it will prevent Mr. Coffee’s coffee maker not to brewing. The right thing you have to do is for you to reset the clock.
- There is a button that indicates Hour, press and hold it at the same time press the set delay button at once.
- A lock sign will pop up right on the number screen. With that, you can reset your clock.
- The clock can be corrected with the hour and click.
- Once you have set it clock correctly, the clock will disappear.
- Now you have successfully gotten what you want.
Wrong Power Supply Connections
When there is a wrong connection in your power supply, consider if your Mr. Coffee coffee maker won’t brew. When you connect your power cord to the wall socket and there is no light in it or your Mr. Coffee coffee maker power cord is bad.
- Check if there is any power in your wall socket
- If your coffee maker wire cord is bad, you can change it or replace it.
- Try out another wall outlet to see if your Mr coffee coffee maker will work.
Mr. Coffee’s Coffee Maker Is Malfunctioning
When your coffee maker malfunctions, there is no way for it to brew coffee for you. Whenever you notice that your light is on but it is not brewing any coffee just know that it is malfunctioning.
- If your Mr. Coffee coffee maker is new, kindly return it to the place you bought it.
- If your coffee maker is not known, you can take it for repair either in the manufacturing industry to another person who can fix it for you.
Check out this video on how to fix Mr. Coffee’s coffee maker not working.
Can I Reset My Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker?
Yes!, you reset your Mr. Coffee coffee maker. All you need to do is unplug your Mr. Coffee coffee maker from the wall socket and let it set for 30 seconds before you can plug it back into the wall outlet again. With this action your Mr. Coffee. The coffee maker will reset. You can now brew your coffee.
How Long Does My Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker Last?
Mr Coffee coffee maker can last up to 5 years. You can use it for a
a long time if you maintain it properly.
Now you know the reasons why your Mr. Coffee coffee maker is not brewing coffee for you. I believe you now know what to do and how to fix it. Please contact a professional if you can’t do this yourself.
You Can Also Read!